These last few days have been a whirlwind of photographs entered into various competitions receiving wins — with six selected as Instagram features since Friday!
Now at a total of 61 wins, the competitions continue! A couple of these photographs have been selected previously by other hubs in different competitions (including the ubiquitous parrots whose various photos are doing well!).
My strategy in entering these photography competitions is to grow the number of social media followers, and the wins introduce The Daily Artisan to much larger audiences than I have on my own. I’m so grateful for this boosted exposure!
The six wins are detailed below (in the condensed version). Enjoy!
(Click on photos to enlarge)
1. African Daisy: Instagram Hub @raw_allblack_
421 hub followers. First win with this hub.
2. Watering Can with Cottage Roses, Gloves, and Gardening Books: Instagram Hub @hiyapapayaphotoaday
11,200 hub followers. Sixth win with this hub.
3. Spices on Wooden Spoons: Instagram Hub @bestoftheusa_flatlays
476 hub followers. First win with this hub.
4. Blue Hydrangeas in Glass Vase: Instagram Hub @colorquestweekly
1,079 hub followers. Eleventh win with this hub.
5. Blue Metal Grate: Instagram Hub @rustlord_blue
2,966 hub followers. First win with this hub.
6. Parrots Front and Back: Instagram Hub @iso100.color
1,526 hub followers. First win with this hub.
Follow The Daily Artisan on Facebook and Instagram @thedailyartisan, and check out The Daily Artisan online store for note cards of my photographs!