In honor of St. Patrick’s Day today, I took a look back at my blog posts since starting The Daily Artisan four months ago, and put together a collection of favorite green photographs I’ve taken!
And since I don’t have any four-leaf clovers to feature, these other green photographs will stand in today.
You probably know this but I had to look it up. The four leaves of the clover stand for faith, love, hope, and good luck, and we all could use the benefits and blessings of these.
Below the pictures I’ve provided links to the blog posts from where my green photographs came. They’re on a loop so you can click through enlarged versions from the first to last photographs without pause.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Links to The Daily Artisan Blog Posts for these (and many more) Photos:
- Welcome to The Daily Artisan!
- Starting My Small Business – Part 1: The Creative Side
- What’s the First Word that Pops into Your Head?
- Figuring out What to Do on a Difficult Day
- Goodness of Greens
- Trying to Take a Bird’s Photograph (Say Cheese!)
- Leaves and Trees: Supporting Role or Stars?
- Create Your Version of Your Creativity
- Creating for the Holiday Season
- Flowers for the Soul
- Burnished Treasures
- Berries and Buds
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all!